Subscribe to our Healthy Desserts! http://bit.ly/2e19BDE
Some other Sugar Free Recipes on our Dessert Network:
Cherry Almond Crumble Slice:
Yoghurt and Raspberry Cheesecake:
If you’re looking for more sugar free coconut dessert recipes:
FAT FREE Low Sugar Pineapple Coconut Cake:
Gluten Free Banana Coconut Blueberry Cake:
Blueberry Coconut Truffles:
Natvia Website: https://www.natvia.com/
70g Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup Natvia Baking Mix
4 tsp Vanilla Extract
3/4 Cup Organic High Fibre Coconut Flour
1/2 Natvia Baking Powder
1/2 Cup of Natvia
1 1/2 Coconut Milk
450g Cream Cheese
Shredded Dried Coconut
HOW TO MAKE A TRULY COCONUT CAKE:
1. Add 100g Butter & 70g Coconut Oil to Mixing Bowl
2. Beat Mixture Until Fluffy
3. Add 1/2 Cup Natvia Baking Mix & Continue Beating
5. Add 2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract & Continue Beating
6. Add 4 Eggs – One By One & Continue Beating
7. Add 3/4 Coconut Flour
8. Add 1 & 1/2 Natvia Baking Powder
9. Add 1/2 Cup of Salt
10. Add 1 & 1/2 Coconut Milk and 200g Desiccated Natural Coconut Yogurt
11. Bake Mixture in Flat Tin for 30 – 40 Mins at 165°C
12. Toast Shredded Coconut in Pan Until Browned
13. Beat 450g Cream Cheese & 250g Butter in Seperate Bowl for Icing
14. Add 1 Cup Natvia Icing Mix
15. Add 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract and Beat Until Fluffy
16. When Ready, Remove Cake From Oven & Spread Icing Mixture Around the Cake
17. Sprinkle with Coconut
18. Enjoy delicious & healthy Coconut Cake with no added sugar!
This cheeky Coconut Cake recipe is healthy and a guilt free way to enjoy what is usually a sugar explosion. This recipe uses no added sugar – being made sweet by Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener.
For more tasty recipes that you can sink your teeth into (without worrying about the corrosive affect sugar has on your teeth), check out the rest of our Sugar Free Dessert Recipes, on the one and only Sugar Free Dessert Network!
We upload weekly recipes that are Low Carb, Gluten Free, No Sugar, Low Sugar, AND Vegan!
Stay tuned and check out our tasty sugar free, guilt free products.
Order Natvia Baking Powder:
Natvia lives to “Inspire a better life” – here is another tasty recipe that has inspired us to make healthy coconut cake recipe without sugar!